Xanotopia Version 1.0

The Realm Where Abijan Roam

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Confession of Boringness

1. Where have you been an hour ago?
- Home Sweet Home, sittin in front of tv watching Doraemon

2. state your FULL name?
- beeXan (that's my blog full name)

3. do you like your name?

- absolutely

4. can you remember what you did on the first day of your school?
- Asking my granny to stop following me to school

5. what do you want to be ten years from now?
- I want to be rich and live happily ever after with someone I love :P

6. what did u feel upon receiving surveys like these?
- feel nothing...

7. do u think u could live without a pc?
- Maybe... if I have a Mac

8. do u consider urself a generous person?
- sometimes

9. do u consider urself a rude person?
- If I have to...

10. have you ever eaten any exotic food?
- I've no idea how to categorized a food to be exotic...

11. what is the last illness that you had?
- Bored to death disease... got this after staying at home doing nothing for almost a month

12. do you like listening to rap music?
- sometimes... as long as it is a good music

13. have you ever thought of driving the train at LRT ?
- Well, not really. Anyway, It's not that challenging.

14. what did you do last November 1 2004?
- forgot already... let bygone be bygone

15. which do you prefer? sunny or rainy days?
- rainy days of course... its cooler in those days... wekekeke :P

16. when was the last time you browsed your (religion) holy book?
- Past two days

17. what perfumes do you like?
- Hugo Boss, Tommy Hillfiger, n Body Shop Perfumes

18. what is the brand of your first wristwatch?
- 'Pasar malam' brand. Well I had my first wristwatch when I was one. So my father bought me a toy one. Wekekeke

19. look behind you. what did you see?
- My book rack

20.Something about the person who gave you this.
- Actually she doesn't give me this. I copied it from her. And I don't know her really well.

21. do you sing while you are taking a bath?
- sometimes..

22. your last dream that you remembered?
- Being a superhero n fight evil that invades earth... well that's no joke... I'm a very imaginative person... hihihi :P

23.what do you usually say when you meet a friend?
- 'Eh, macam kenal la'

24. do you agree on the saying to forgive is to forget?
- Nope...

25. can you ride on a bicycle?
- of course la...

26. How bout a motor?
- I can ride a motor... but not often la... love to drive my car better

27. last thing you did before using the computer?
- read HWM Magazine

28. When was the last time your tears fall?
- ~~secreto~~

29. What do you wanna say to the person reading this?
- Congratulations, you have succesfully read my confession of boringness.

30.What is your favourite car ? Do you have a car right now?
- My favourite car??? My favourite car right now is my car la. If you're asking for my dream car, it would be Mazda RX8.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home